Friday 10 September 2010

WoodFest 2010

This weekend is WoodFest at Hatfield Forest, nr Bishops Stortford, Herts. Its the 1st time I've been to this event and felt quite honoured to be asked if I wanted a stall. Whilst I was at Cressing Temple craft fair over the bank holiday a friend and her daughter (Suzie) came to see me. Suzie then found my facebook page and sent me a lovely message saying how much she loved her white glass heart necklace. The following day she sent me another message saying a friend of hers wondered if I'd like to come to WoodFest so here I am with a day to go about to load up the car.

It sounds lovely. Here's how they describe the event online:
Small intimate weekend Festival set in the heart of the Forest adjacent to the Lake. Sale of timber and woodland produce with craft and forest machinery demonstrations and stalls. Live music on Saturday and Sunday on the green in our open air arena.


I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed for a rain-free weekend with a chilled out atmosphere.

1 comment:

  1. wow, day 1 was fantastic! Despite the weather a gd day was had by all, live music was excellent and soooo looking forward to tomorrow. If you are in the area I can't recommend coming along highly enough.
    Took a few photos but will take lots more tomorrow to show you all.

    ReplyDelete