Sunday 22 August 2010

Christmas Decorations for sale



Over the past few weeks I've mentioned making glass Christmas decorations and until now you've only had a sneaky peek at a few of the designs. After an email from Mary yesterday, who's been waiting patiently to see what they all look like, I thought I'd better get snapping so here they are. I've still got a few more to make and I'm waiting for the gift pouches to arrive in the post to put the sets into but these are basically my designs. I won't be taking them out until the Handmade and Vintage Fair, in Leigh on Sea, on 18th September but from then on I'll be going Christmasy with the stall and in the events closest to Christmas I'll take my mini tree with me to put on the stall complete with fairy lights and tinsel....but until then you have 1st dibs on any of the decorations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment