Sunday 3 October 2010

New lampwork bracelets


Today I finished making 3 new lampwork bead bracelets. These are my hot sellers at the moment. As quick as I make them they are selling. These 3 are also the last bracelets I can make for a while because although I have some beads left there are not enough to make any more bracelets (unless someone didn't mind completely random colour combinations!).


This one is perfectly autumnal with rich reds and browns in the glass beads and garnet seed beads too. Its also a longer length  £40


Summery, aquatic lampwork beads with mother of pearl £35


Pretty pink and lilac lampwork beads with swarovski crystals. This is so gorgeous I am thinking about keeping it but if you'd like it get in touch and I'll work out a price.

If you would like any lampwork for Christmas presents please get in touch asap as I will be busy with fairs/parties from late Oct-early Dec and need to start forward planning lampwork torch time at Glass From the Past. Watch this space for exciting new from the studio coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment