Saturday 28 August 2010

Back from the International Glass Festival

What a busy few days its been (and is going to be for a while). As I'm writing this I'm thinking that I should really be packing up the car ready to go to Cressing Temple Barns tomorrow for what is usually my biggest fair of the year but I've had a long day driving back from Birmingham and I feel all I want to do is go to bed and sleep.... but just incase you were wondering if I was ever going to write anything on this blog again I thought I'd stop by with a few lines for hello! and to let you know that on Tues you can expect to hear all the inside info on the International Glass Festival 2010...the good, the bad and the unbelievable amazingness (ok so thats not a proper word but it does emphasis what I mean!) that was some of the glass....and yes I took lots of photos so you can see just how gorgeous some of the work was!!!
Until than have a fab bank holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pictures Helen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st lot of pics uploaded and I've just written my next 2 blog entries about the other locations too but you'll have to wait for those....1 for Thurs and 1 for Fri

    ReplyDelete